|Mold Design software||PRO/E, Solidwork, UG, Autocad, etc|
|Mold Materials||S45C, P20, 718, 718H, 738, 738H, NAK80, SKD61, E420,ect.|
|Mold Cavity||Single, Multi, Family|
|Molding Material||ABS, PC, PP, PE, PA, PS,+GF, POM, PMMA,ect.|
|Molding color||Transparent, white, black, other solid colors according to customer's request|
|Surface finish||Texture, smooth, glossy or mirror polished ,VDI, EDM, SPI, YS, MT, etc.|
|Runner||Cold, hot runner such as YUDO. MASTER. SYNVENTIVE.etc.|
|Mold Life||300,000~1,000,000cyces according to your requests|
|Lead time to T1 sample||4~5 weeks|
|lead-time for production||1~2 weeks|
|Services||OEM & ODM|
|Quality Management||ISO9001:2008 & TS16949|
|Experiences||More than 20 years experience|
|Advantage||High quality, low prices, fast turnaround|
|Application||Quality mass production for your new product development, such as Household appliances, kitchenware, transportation tool, digital & telecommunication products, toys, auto parts, etc.|
1. We are a manufacturer specialized in OEM injection plastic parts from design to rapid prototype to mold to mass production for more than 11 years.
2. Long term cooperation with some Top Brand Auto Industry, such as Volvo and SKODA.
3. We can assemble a complicated products. Providing samples with important dimensions and customizing inspection report material certification to customers for validation and verification.
4. Equipment includes CNC, EDM, grinding machine, injeciton machine (from 45ton to 1000ton), we can supply high precision and complex injection molds and products.
5. We offer unique solutions to your products at a competitive price and best service.
6. Strict quality control. The factory has the most advanced testing equipment to ensure the precision of the mold.
7. Quick mold making and on-time delivery.
8. We accept small order quantity, look forward to receiving your inquiry.
9. Excellent R&D teams, Professional technicians and rich experienced workers.
10. Providing good After-sale service, if the products have any quality problems, we will take charge of it.
Mould Trade Process
Quote: According to sample, drawing and specific requirement.
Discussion: Mould material, cavity number, price, runner, payment, etc.
S/C Signature: Approval for all the items
Advance Pay: 40% by T/T
Product Design Checking: We check the product design. If some position is not perfect, or can not be done on the mould, we will send customer the report
Mould Tooling: We start to make mould after mould design confirmed
Mould Processing: Send report to customer once each week
Mould Testing: Send trial samples and try-out report to customer for confirmation.
Pay :30% by T/T on trial samples
Mould Modification: According to customer's feedback
Balance settlement: 30% by T/T after the customer approved the trial sample and mould quality.
Delivery: Delivery by sea or air. The forwarder can be designated by your side.
Plastic Sample Room
Package and Shipment
Frequency Asked Questions
Q: Can you do the finished product or parts Only?
A: Sure, We could do finished product according the customized mold. And make the mold also.
Q: Can you do Assemble?
A: Of cause we could do. Our factory with assembly room.
Q. I have an idea for a new product, but not sure if it can be manufactured. Can you help?
A. Yes! We are always happy to work with potential customers to evaluate the technical feasibility of your idea or design and we can advise on materials, tooling and likely set-up costs.
Q. My products have already been developed on CAD. Can you use the drawings?
A. Yes! DWG, DXF, IGES, Solidworks and Rhino files can all be used to generate quotes, models and mould tools - this can save time and money in producing your parts.
Q. Can I test my idea/product before committing to mould tool manufacture?
A. Sure, we can use CAD drawings to make models and prototyping for design and functional evaluations.
Q. What shall we do if we do not have drawings?
A. Please send your sample to our factory,then we can copy or provide you better solutions. Please send us pictures or drafts with dimensions(Length,Hight,Width),CAD or 3D file will be made for you if placed order.
Q. What type of mould tool do I need?
A. Mould tools can be either single cavity (one part at a time) or multi-cavity (2,4, 8 or 16 parts at a time). Single cavity tools are generally used for small quantities, up to 10,000 parts per year whereas multi-cavity tools are for larger quantities. We can look at your projected annual requirements and recommend which would be best for you.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally 5-7 days for plastic products.25 days around to make a simple molds, complicated ones can be 30~50 days. We use our company DHL, TNT, UPS account to ensure the fast product delivery time.
Q: How many times try out?
A: 3 times and every time 2 sets sample with free delivery via DHL.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Paypal, T/T.
Welcome your inquires and emails.
All inquires and emails will be replied within 24 hours.
Custom Plastic Parts Injection Molding Service